bella's Top Seller - 5 Ways to Wear it!
Our dress toppers are like potato chips...you cannot have just one! The perfect accessory to elevate your look into a completed outfit. Pair with jeans and a simple shirt or over a dress on a chilly evening. 100% acrylic dress topper (some might call it a poncho) offered in a variety of beautiful colors. This is one of our top five sellers - and once you wear one you will see why!
- 100% acrylic
- Popover poncho
- Versatile in style from traditional to casual
- Center back length: 22 1/2"
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Available online and in store
Available Colorways: black, coral, ivory, khaki, navy, olive, periwinkle, seaglass blue, silver grey, dark grey, warm pink, wine
This item can be worn 5 ways for a variety of unique styles and combinations sure to dress up any outfit!
- Traditional Poncho - Place the seam down your back, it will be shorter in front and longer in back.
- Reverse Poncho - Place the seam seam down your front, it will be longer in the front and shorter in the back.
- Asymmetrical - Place the seam down your arm, across your body for a more formal look.
- Loose Scarf - Place the seam down your front, pull it forward vs. over your shoulders.
- Chunky Scarf - Hold the dress topper with your hand through the hole, wrap it around your neck, and pull the end through - how cozy is that?!
Care Instructions: Wash on gentle cycle, line dry, throw in the dryer to "fluff".